10 Gbps USB Type-C™ USB 3.1 Gen2 / DP 1.4 Linear ReDrivers
Diodes’ PI3DPX1205A and PI3DPX1207B linear ReDrivers have built-in DP-AUX listener and MUX
Diodes Incorporated’s PI3DPX1205A and PI3DPX1207B are linear ReDriver products that support USB Type-C port operation for 10 Gbps USB 3.1 Gen2 and 8.1 Gbps display port 1.4 standards. PI3DPX1205A is 6:4-channel configuration and PI3DPX1207B is 4:4-channel configuration, covering all CPU or application processor designs.
Both provide programmable CLTE equalization, flat gain, and swing controls for channel loss compensation to remove ISI jitter and extend channel reach. The design is transparent to channel link training and performs ultra-low signal latency to achieve good signal integrity performance and system compatibility. The built-in AUX listener can monitor the display port traffic for automatic channel configuration and power saving.
PI3DPX1205A also supports Intel DCI test signals via Type-C connector.
- Flexible DP 1.4 / USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-C switching for DP-Alt output
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen2, USB 3.1 Gen2 / 2-lane DP 1.4 and 4-lane DP 1.4 modes
- High-speed signal integrity settings
- Supports receiver side CLTE and output side flat gain and swing settings
- Programmable and flexible controls
- I2C control for both devices. Pin-strapping option for Pi3DPX1207B
- Auto power saving modes for both USB and DP
- USB U2 / U3 power saving modes and DP D3 mode with built-in AUX listener
- Transparent and ultra-low latency linear ReDriver channels
- Performs good signal integrity and compatibility for system design
- Laptop, desktop, and AIO PCs
- Tablets and mobile devices
- Virtual reality devices
- Docking stations
- PC peripherals
- Active cables